Vision, Mission, &
Vision, Mission, &
Our mission statement
Care Hope College (CHC) is committed to provide Christ-centered, quality educational programs and prepare graduates to attain their academic, community, and professional goals.
“For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required,”
Our vision statement
The vision of Care Hope College is to be a H olistic O rganization P romoting E ducation (HOPE) in healthcare to the communities that we serve.
We aspire to be a Christ-centered industry leader, transforming students into skilled healthcare professionals.
Our Faith-Based Statement
Care Hope College is a private Interdenominational Christian College. Our Christian Faith is grounded in beliefs that the essence of the Gospel consists of the doctrine of salvation by grace alone, solely through faith in Jesus' atonement. As "born again" Christians with the experience of receiving salvation through the authority of the Bible as God's revelation to humanity, we believe in spreading Christian messages:
- The Bible as the inspired, authoritative Word of God which guides us.
- There is one God; a triune Godhead: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God the Father, the first person of the Divine Trinity.
- Jesus Christ, is the Son of God and Redeemer of mankind.
- The Holy Spirit dwells within and seals all believers in Christ.
- Jesus Christ made the redemptive sacrifice for the sins of the world, through His physical death, burial, resurrection, and ascension into heaven.
- Salvation of sinful and lost mankind is through faith in Christ, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- Christ will return to earth to judge and purge sin, to establish His eternal Kingdom, and to fulfill His purposes in the redemption of creation; with eternal rewards and punishments.
- The purpose of faithful Christian is to imitate Christ; to love and honor God as our Father and Creator; to follow His calling through the Holy Spirit; to serve others with love and compassion, and to care for and promote the well-being of our fellows.