24 Months – 72 Credit hours
The Professional Nursing (AS) program prepares graduates to care for clients across the lifespan in diverse healthcare delivery systems. The student will develop critical thinking, knowledge, skills, and competencies relevant to entry level professional nursing practice.
End of Program Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, the graduate will be able to:
- Provide safe and effective care across the lifespan
- Incorporates prevention strategies to achieve optimal health across the lifespan
- Promote psychosocial wellbeing across the lifespan
- Manage care and comfort, reduce risk potential, and health alterations across the lifespan
- Demonstrate core competencies related to delivery of nursing care to clients across the lifespan
- Obtain licensure as a registered nurse
Associate of Science in Nursing
The Professional Nursing (AS) program is not programmatically accredited.
This program is offered web enabled as concurrent teaching to dual audiences: synchronous recorded classes.